: D120Group Name
: Bellatier - MultiGroup Style
: Modern QTRS
- Stool frames made with tubular steel and have weighted pedestal base and adjustable height to move from counter to bar function
- Stools have footrest and upholstered seats
- D120-130 stool frame has a chrome color finish and a black faux leather upholstered seat with tufted back detail
- D120-230 stool frame has a chrome color finish and a bone colored faux leather upholstered seat with tufted back detail
- D120-330 stool frame has a black finish and a dark brown faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back that is accented with plywood in a brown finish
- D120-530 stool frame has a black finish and a black faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back and both are accented with plywood in a brown finish
- D120-630 stool frame has a bone colored faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back and both are accented with plywood in a brown finish.
- 360-degree swivel
- Matte black tubular metal base
- Cushioned seat with faux leather upholstery
- Adjustable height (moves from counter to pub height)
- Footrest and weighted pedestal base
- Assembly required
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
To keep our prices low, we do not provide a Delivery Service. You are welcome to pick up your items providing you bring the proper help and materials. If you prefer your items delivered, we can recommend a professional delivery service to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.